• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You might suck at BFBCII if...

stankowalski

1. You sit on the sides of the map not taking any objectives. Instead you try to pad your K/D ratio at the expense of your team/squad.

2. You see that your team already has a sniper and you decide that your team needs more than that. Nothing worse than being the only engineer/assault guy with 3 snipers in your squad. Not only are you left alone to take objectives but more than likely you're not going to have any good spawn points because these jackasses are as far away from the action as possible.

3. You're a medic and don't drop med packs until YOU need them. This isn't as big an issue unless you're playing hardcore.

4. You're an assault class and you don't drop ammo until YOU need it.

5. You're an engineer and can't be bothered to fix ANY vehicle except your own.

6. You see that someone on your team has a tank/BMD and could probably use a gunner but you don't get in and help...or if you do you don't cover the rear of the vehicle.

7. You see that the other team is raping your team with an armored vehicle and don't switch to an engineer class to take it out.

8. Headset? Communicate? What's that? Headsets and communication are extremely important especially in hardcore mode where there is no mini-map.

Did I miss anything?

1. You sit on the sides of the map not taking any objectives. Instead you try to pad your K/D ratio at the expense of your team/squad.

2. You see that your team already has a sniper and you decide that your team needs more than that. Nothing worse than being the only engineer/assault guy with 3 snipers in your squad. Not only are you left alone to take objectives but more than likely you're not going to have any good spawn points because these jackasses are as far away from the action as possible.

3. You're a medic and don't drop med packs until YOU need them. This isn't as big an issue unless you're playing hardcore.

4. You're an assault class and you don't drop ammo until YOU need it.

5. You're an engineer and can't be bothered to fix ANY vehicle except your own.

6. You see that someone on your team has a tank/BMD and could probably use a gunner but you don't get in and help...or if you do you don't cover the rear of the vehicle.

7. You see that the other team is raping your team with an armored vehicle and don't switch to an engineer class to take it out.

8. Headset? Communicate? What's that? Headsets and communication are extremely important especially in hardcore mode where there is no mini-map.

Did I miss anything?

www.realitymod.com

I fly off in a chopper alone if i expect my squad to spawn on me and also because I prefer to fly it myself rather than let some idiot fly and get us shot down.

I also hate it when I'm a sniper and I spot someone who is hiding amongst my group of friendlies and about to go arm an objective and ALL of the people on my team seem oblivious to the red dot on the map and quite literally WALK RIGHT PAST THEM and allow them to arm the poo.

Also hate it when I see engineers who use RPG/Carl Gustav not have the lightning speed tracer dart equipped. Looking at 3 guys all try to take down a chopper and failing at it is pretty sad. Hell even if I'm not engineer and I'm expecting choppers, I tracer dart them. Chances are if you're an assault, you're probably not going to use the pistol anyway. and if you're a medic, you have absolutely no way to battle a tank or a chopper and with some medic guns having a poo load of ammo, might as well use a tracer dart.

I've accidentally landed a chopper on an anti-tank mine before. It was sitting right in the middle of our base, and I decided to pick up some guys. I didn't hear the end of it until my friend who was in the chopper with me removed me.

Archived