• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Banging head on desk

sunbunny

Thank God for Spam filters on e-mail. I get either 2 sweepstakes or some foreign guy wanting to business in our Country. All I ahve to do is collect the money and keep 10% for myself before sending him a wire transfer.

I hate scammers!

That's no scam...if you don't want 10%, I can go as high as 15%. Just ge the wire transfer done and we're in business.

I asked Chris the same thing. All I got was " I don't want any part of it". I told him to just throw the thing away. Ridiculous.

Honestly, I think if he trashed it, both sisters would jump all over him. They treat him like he's a baby. We're the last to find out anything. When his dad had his last heart attack, we'd have never have known except the hospital couldn't get hold of either of the sisters and his dad gave them our number. Hell, he was back at Wake last week, and we didn't find out until the day before he was supposed to come home.

It's not that we don't talk to his parents, but his dad can't hear a damn thing on the phone, and his mom has Alzheimers. Chris goes over there every Sunday morning.

Sounds like a bad situation... sorry. Doesn't seem like there's much you can do to talk them out of it... they may have to learn the lesson the hard way.

If he really wants to look out for his dad though, he should tear up the check and tell his sisters to f*ck off if they give him crap about it. Family sucks... you can choose your friends... but... you know how the rest of it goes.

This seems pretty cut and dry to me. Google the name of the sweepstakes.Iif it's a scam (which is certainly is) then tons of info will come up from victims and consumer protection agencies. Share said info with father in law. If he chooses to ignore this info, then it's his own damn fault.

Archived