• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Times when you just want to be alone...

Dpantherman

And someone shows up unannounced and bugs the hell out you. They don't even have to say anything, you just wanted to be by yourself and they ruined it. you don't dislike them, could be family, but they messed up your moment and it pisses you off. You feel bad later for being kind of standoffish while they were visiting. Ever have those moments?? well, i just did. i was a bit of an asshole, but i wanted to be alone... Ill apologize later.

Every year around my Birthday!

In 1994 I had tried to call my Mother back in Indiana. I tried all day Tuesday and all day Wednesday with no luck. My mom was 68 years old, and drove and was active in her church and substitute taught, so she was quite busy. But it, wasn't like her to go somewhere and not tell me.

When I got home that Wednesday evening from work, I tried her a few more times. Finally I got worried, and I called the Sheriff's department in my home town. I explained the situation to them and asked if they would send someone around to check on her. Fortunately my Mom taught Jr. High history forever. Luck had it that one of her students were now on the Sheriff's Dept and he said that he would be happy to go and check on her.

I called back to her house around 9:00 at night and a guy answered the phone. As soon as he answered the phone and told me his name, I knew it wasn't good news. (It was the coroner!)

Here's the time line. My Mom died on Tuesday morning. My Birthday was that Saturday and Mother's Day was that Sunday!

I drove home and took care of all the details about her funeral. Paid her bills, met with her lawyer and Funeral home director, everything. I returned home the week after Mother's day. What was waiting in my mail when I came home? A Birthday card from her!

So now I prefer to be by myself or at least be able to go into a funk around Mother's Day and my Birthday.

I know, 16 years and I should be able to get over it! My ex-fiancée always told me to "suck it up!"

For the past two weeks or so, my bro has come over every single friggin night or day. It's driving me crazy. He came by 3 times yesterday. Why? So he can check his facebook on my computer.

I pissed him off last night. I bought me a new Sims game, and I was playing it. He kept saying he just wanted to check his messages and hovering over me. I told him I wanted to play my game, he had been over twice already to use the computer, and for him to go to best buy and buy him a laptop. He got all pissed off and announced he was leaving.

For the past two weeks or so, my bro has come over every single friggin night or day. It's driving me crazy. He came by 3 times yesterday. Why? So he can check his facebook on my computer.

I pissed him off last night. I bought me a new Sims game, and I was playing it. He kept saying he just wanted to check his messages and hovering over me. I told him I wanted to play my game, he had been over twice already to use the computer, and for him to go to best buy and buy him a laptop. He got all pissed off and announced he was leaving.

http://woot.com/

You are welcome.

This need comes over me suddenly and without warning. Yesterday the fiancee and kids were going to lunch with her family, I knew I was getting in a mood so went off and did some errands, then spent time in the kitchen making stuffed manicotti, which is a great solo task that requires a little concentration and attention to detail, perfect for getting the antisocial part of my personality sated. Got some music going and a very minor buzz, and everything worked out great.

Archived