• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

The Faceless

Ok, so hopefully I am not the only person on the Huddle to have played this game, but it's basically awesome. It's on ps2 and is from the makers of the Persona series. It's an RPG but it's different than alot of stuff out there.

It's got an awesome battle system in that if you hit weaknesses on your enemy or score a critical hit you get an extra turn(or turns if you keep hitting weaknesses). Of course, it also works the other way around like if an enemy hits your weakness they get an extra turn.

You can also find and recruit demons and have them fight alongside you, and you can also fuse them into even stronger demons with skills carried on from the demons you fused. It is ridiculous how many different combinations you can come up with. This game also has some pretty badass music.

I'm on my 3rd run of this game and there are 6 different endings you can get, 1 of them involves a "super boss" fight at the end. It can be a very difficult game at times but it gets so much better once you put some time into it.

If you are an RPG fan I highly suggest looking into this game, IMHO one of the best RPGs created.

Archived