• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RDR or Alan Wake

tarheelblue89

Haven't played Alan Wake but RDR is fantastic. Especially if you're into westerns like me. It's got tons of replay value and the game is probably at least 2-3 times longer than Alan Wake (from what I've heard on the length of that game). I'd like to get AW but I'm a little bit put off about the shortness of it....I've heard it's about 10-12 hours. You can put that much time into RDR and not touch most of the main quest.

I'm not a big western guy at all.

I'm just looking for a game that has a nice story mode. Which I think I would get with RDR, seeing as how I love the GTA games.

Wake's story just looks so fuging cool. That's why I'm having trouble deciding.

It's GTA set in the early 1900's west. I like all the GTA games, but this one is my favorite Rockstar game. But that may be because I love westerns. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

i really wish i liked GTA...if i did, id buy this one.The premise appeals to me more than GTA. I bought GTA4 on the hype, and was immediately, non plus'd. Much like the 1st time i played SIMs after hearing the hype.

ill stick to BF2bc.. i only do one game at a time

Archived