• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Titties

LifeisaGarden

This one's tricky... if they've still got male equipment, then topless is OK... unless they've had implants and they LOOK like womens tits... then they should cover up. Fair enough?

If I had my way, women would be allowed to go topless anywhere... why shouldn't they???

I actually think that some men bearing their man-boobs is offensive. Especially the Fat Bastard guys at the pools and beaches. :puke:

I'd much rather look at some fine lady's hairless breasts than some slimy dudes... but this kind of takes that to a whole other level. Should not be exposed.

P.S. This thread is Tinder-esque

I actually think that some men bearing their man-boobs is offensive. Especially the Fat Bastard guys at the pools and beaches. :puke:

I'd much rather look at some fine lady's hairless breasts than some slimy dudes... but this kind of takes that to a whole other level. Should not be exposed.

Some men do NOT need to take their shirts off. Seriously. I've seen men with bigger tits than mine.

That reminds me, Easyriders rally is coming up next month.

I am the new appointed president of the organization called:

Let Your Breasts Be Free

...and putting up with some man boobs or fat chick boobs is a small price to pay to let all the yummy boobs be freed as well.

I am the new appointed president of the organization called:

Let Your Breasts Be Free

...and putting up with some man boobs or fat chick boobs is a small price to pay to let all the yummy boobs be freed as well.

Ugh... that's like saying it's ok to stick a straight pin in your eye to soothe an itch.

Fat-man-boobs can be permanently scaring!!!

It just takes a second and that mental image is burned like a laser into your mind.

:ack2:

I hear ya...but if everyone caught on...hopefully you could find some delightful breasts to look at to help the pain go away!

Archived