• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your dream lay

Matt Foley

Why is Natalie Portman weird? She would be second on my list.

While I don't see anything weird about Natalie Portman or Anna Faris being dream-lays, I do see why someone might think of them as odd choices.

Neither are not really known for being a sex-symbols. They both lack tremendously strong feminine features (probably c-cups). They both are kind of average looking in most ways.

Now... I will say this... if Anna wasn't available, my 2nd choice would be a more traditional sex-symbol...

Pamela Anderson from about 10 years ago before she got Hep from Tommy would have been to die for.

Married people, take my advice and don't post here. Who is the one celebrity that you would most like to do the hibbity dibbity with? For me, it would have to be Katy Perry. Man, she has killer eyes (and the bod, of course).

Meat, I totally see the Katy Perry thing. She never really did anything for me but then I saw some bikini pictures of her on the beach and was blown away. Her eyes are a bit to close together which means she is crazy. Crazy enough to f*ck you into a coma which would be fine with me.

Which reminds me....if I am going to do a celeb I want to do it right....so it's Pamela Anderson just because. Sure their are other girls that are prettier, more sane, not as old, not as fake, less diseases, but given the choice......

Archived