• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blackberry maybe

sunbunny

I just upgraded to the BB 8530 (Curve 2) and I love it. I was considering the BB Tour as well, but the 8530 is better.

I can go anywhere in the world and use it, and the functions are quite nice. I have heard that the blackberry software 6.0 is supposed to be totally rad, and it comes out next month.

Guest CatofWar

I just upgraded to the BB 8530 (Curve 2) and I love it. I was considering the BB Tour as well, but the 8530 is better.

I can go anywhere in the world and use it, and the functions are quite nice. I have heard that the blackberry software 6.0 is supposed to be totally rad, and it comes out next month.

6.0 does come out next month, along with web kit. I have the 8530 also. If you berry heads need a nuke proof case, check out otterbox.com. I rock a defender.

but the web browsing on BB's is WEAK.

If you want a phone for web stuff, it's an iPhone or a Droid phone for sure... not sure what your choices are for that with Tmobile though, but I know AT&T is the only place for iPhones...?

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love my BB too... and that's mainly because I use it almost solely for email and it's been huge for me to not have to lug around a laptop and to be able to get the push email anywhere, anytime and answer it right there. I do find myself getting more and more into wanting a better browsing experience... and some of the droid apps are pretty damn cool.

Go with the T-Mobile MyTouch Slide. Its an Android phone. Its got a slide out keyboard, and great for basic web browsing.

BB are excellent for communicating. True push email and all that jazz. Plus you can get all the facebook and other social site apps if ya want. They lack in media and entertainment. The games available suck and currently the do not support flash. Go to the tmobile store and fondle all the ones they have.

In a couple of years Droids will be the most popular phone OS out there, with Blackberry falling to one of the least popular. Go with a Droid.

All these. bberry is cool and getting my personal email, work email and facebook easily is great.

Agree that bberry in its current form will be gone in 2 years. Either extinct or drastically changed.

If i had to do it all over again i would get the droid

I now want the droid, but don't think I can afford it. I don't even know if I'll be able to afford the bb.

The way our site is set up, it can only be accessed by one computer. It's supposed to send me an email about an order, I think. We still have a bunch more work to do on it, like figuring out how to include up-charges, before it's ready to go. The thing is driving me frickin crazy.

Archived