• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New maps today for COD but I cant dl them now!!

jasonluckydog

yall are suckers buying all those maps.
Yeah, I just can't see paying 15 bucks per map pack...I don't even think I'd pay that much for BFBCII map packs (and BFBCII is waaaay more fun to play online than COD). I remember when online gaming for consoles was just an idea. I knew it would lead to gouging consumers...and voila.

Yeah, I just can't see paying 15 bucks per map pack...I don't even think I'd pay that much for BFBCII map packs (and BFBCII is waaaay more fun to play online than COD). I remember when online gaming for consoles was just an idea. I knew it would lead to gouging consumers...and voila.

gouging? how so? they made new maps and want money for them. if you dont want to buy them you dont have to. They arent in business to entertain you for free.

Whats COD btw?

Activision murders games -.-

They're implementing the same strategy they use with Guitar Hero to Cod; Add a minimum amount of new material to a game then charge customers a ridiculous amount... and do this very often.

I'll just wait for the new CoD by Treyarch and see what types of reviews that it gets.

Archived