• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN magazine plus insider access-$4

pantherfan49

There was a big thread on the Huddle about this a while ago. I think it was the same price for two years and Insider. Just be prepared to wait quite a while 'til you receive the first magazine.

Yes, I remember, I just know that this promo code works.

My order said to expect 8 weeks before delivery of the magazine, but I probably won't read the magazine anyways. I signed up for 4 years at $4 a year simply for the insider access.

Yes, I remember, I just know that this promo code works.

My order said to expect 8 weeks before delivery of the magazine, but I probably won't read the magazine anyways. I signed up for 4 years at $4 a year simply for the insider access.

Yeah, it's worth it just for Insider. That was one of the main reasons I signed up as well, but I still haven't gotten around to activating my Insider account. :P

Yeah it actually works as well. I signed up for it in the last big wave and have been receiving mine just fine. However I never got the Access to work. I called and everything, still couldn't get it to work. Oh well.

Archived