• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The perfect breast....

Zod

I'm just hung up on "teardrop shaped." As in narrow at the top and broad at the bottom? If that's what you're into I can recommend a few retirement communities that are a virtual gold mine for you.

Mine would be anywhere in the range of large B to large C.

Globe-shaped.

Don't retreat into her armpits while she is on her back.

Morning-gazer nibs.

My wife's natural Ds on a small framed Asian woman.

When I first laid eyes on them back in '98 I knew she would never leave my evil clutches.

The two kids have left them less than perfect, which is something I cannot share with them but will always blame them for, and can use in the back of my mind when I refuse them things they want.

Little bastages.

My wife's natural Ds on a small framed Asian woman.

When I first laid eyes on them back in '98 I knew she would never leave my evil clutches.

The two kids have left them less than perfect, which is something I cannot share with them but will always blame them for, and can use in the back of my mind when I refuse them things they want.

Little bastages.

I hear you Epi... my wife's were C+ when we met... very nice. Probably what led me to become the boob man I am... after the kids they are now large D's and a lot lower than they once were, but still nice.

I like it when you grab 'em and there's some left over.

Archived