• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ranucci

Panthro

Yes he is.....DVR'd his appearance on WCNC. For those that don't know, he took 9th best in the world for pork shoulder at the BBQ nationals last month in Memphis.

Congrats Ranucci!

BBQ joints are finally popping up here in SoCal, but they get away with half-assed Q because us Californians wouldn't know good BBQ from grilling. Someone mail me some a damn pulled pork sandwich.

there's a nc style bbq place in bellflower (or was 5 years ago)

youre welcome

BBQ joints are finally popping up here in SoCal, but they get away with half-assed Q because us Californians wouldn't know good BBQ from grilling. Someone mail me a damn pulled pork sandwich.

Dude, make your own. Get a 7-8 lb Boston Butt, put it in a pan, cover with aluminum foil, cook it at 225 degrees for about 6 hours. Let it sit for an hour or so, tear it to shreds, add sauce.

Since I'm sure they don't sell sauce out there, mix 1/2 gallon apple cider vinegar with some red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, and a little brown sugar. Let it sit overnight and taste it, add Texas Pete to bring the heat up to your liking. Mix with pork and eat.

Dude, make your own. Get a 7-8 lb Boston Butt, put it in a pan, cover with aluminum foil, cook it at 225 degrees for about 6 hours. Let it sit for an hour or so, tear it to shreds, add sauce.

Since I'm sure they don't sell sauce out there, mix 1/2 gallon apple cider vinegar with some red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, and a little brown sugar. Let it sit overnight and taste it, add Texas Pete to bring the heat up to your liking. Mix with pork and eat.

http://www.ranuccis.com/store/

Archived