• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What a freaking DAY! (somewhat amusing story)

Dpantherman

I won't go through the whole day, just the last 4-5 hours. I spent most of today handing out flyers for our church yard sale/ bake sale. I get to my aunts house and was about to cross the street to hand out a flyer when this enormous dog (don't remember and dont care what kind) spots me. hes not on a chain, hes just sitting he barks, i turned around next thing i know its a high speed chase. I sprinted and ran to the car (lady from our church was driving) and jumped through the backseat window. I didn't know she had unlocked the door, and didn't care, i got the hell out of dodge. its amazing what you can do under distress. now im ready to soak in the tub and gear up for hell's kitchen tonight. wow.

I won't go through the whole day, just the last 4-5 hours. I spent most of today handing out flyers for our church yard sale/ bake sale. I get to my aunts house and was about to cross the street to hand out a flyer when this enormous dog (don't remember and dont care what kind) spots me. hes not on a chain, hes just sitting he barks, i turned around next thing i know its a high speed chase. I sprinted and ran to the car (lady from our church was driving) and jumped through the backseat window. I didn't know she had unlocked the door, and didn't care, i got the hell out of dodge. its amazing what you can do under distress. now im ready to soak in the tub and gear up for hell's kitchen tonight. wow.

u jumped through a glass window? I dont believe u.

Archived