• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have you ever been in one of those...

The Saltman

I was in one of these last week...

I was on the phone and this lady, that frequently talks down to me and my coworkers like we are somehow beneath her in job status, comes up to my office with an attitude about something...

A. I was on the phone with my wife

B. I was on my lunch break

C. I didn't give a fug about what she was bitching about as it didn't concern me

D. I was just in a bad mood

I put her in her place after a diplomatic solution to her problem was met with backtalk...

Basically, after a few other choice words, I told her to "get the hell over it" as she exited my office...

5 minutes later, she sent me an apology email explaining how she was on some sort of medication and should not have had the attitude and talked to me the way in which she did...

Yes... This is the new me... I just don't give a fug anymore... If you are being a dumbass, I am going to tell you that you are...

I didn't die!

Plus, Mace Windu is black, and all black people are bad anyways... duh... Even Lucas knew this... hence the bad guys wearing black and the good guys wearing white...

u died.

how the hell are u a bad guy? U had a fuking purple, o wait "violet" Lightsaber?

nevermind I give up ...:mad:

Archived