• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Speeding Ticket

Sameday

Lawyers will definitely get you out of it, but it all depends on if you have the money to pay them...

I got out of a hit and run in which I unknowingly scraped the bumper of a district court judge... I went to court the first time and the judge hearing the case didn't want to hear my side of the story, nor give me any sort of break... so I had to ask for a continuance...

I hired a lawyer to go the second time, and he got me out of it completely... It cost me $400 or more, but it saved me an automatic 4 points on my insurance...

So you are admitting we all need help to beat the system sometimes?

Congrats, you have shown your hypocrisy yet again...

;)

I needed help to beat the INSURANCE system. I paid the fines and violations. They weren't my concern. And if you're somehow going to pin hypocrisy on what I did in college versus once I really became an adult and a taxpaying citizen...then you've got a lot of people to be concerned about.

We're everywhere.

/sneaky

you are abusing the justice system... you should be held accountable for your inability to drive within a reasonable speed of the posted speed limit...

fuging beautiful!!!

we all speed, and we all are aware of the consequences of getting caught.

Pay your damn ticket, quit your bitching and either slow down, or prepare to pay the next ticket too!

heaven forbid people start taking a little accountability for their own actions!

*** the police

No they fug you

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio's highest court has ruled that a person may be convicted of speeding purely if it looked to a police officer that the motorist was going too fast.

The Ohio Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that an officer's visual estimation of speed is enough to support a conviction if the officer is trained, certified by a training academy, and experienced in watching for speeders. The court's 5-1 decision says independent verification of a driver's speed is not necessary.

Great!

Archived