• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funny movie quotes

Matt Foley

Coop: Ya know sometimes I forget why I play the game.

I do it because of Mr. October(Reggie Jackson)....

Jenna: You mean the guy from the Chippendales Calendar?

Coop: No, that was Dwayne Zachemore.....umm I mean.. who ever it was...

-Baseketball

Super Troopers:

And that was the second time I got crabs.

I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy poo on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

You mean Shenanigans?

The snozberries taste like snozberries.

too many to name from Blazing Saddles, Airplane, and Spaceballs....

Couple of favorites from the same movie...

"Boy, you usin' that oriental martial bullshit on me's gonna get real expensive. "

"Boy, you just bought the whole can of whup-ass! "

Wonder Boys. Some of the best writing ever. Hard say the quotes are "from the movie," since this is a fairly dedicated adaptation.

James: "Wow, that is one big Trunk. It holds a suit case, a tuba, a dead dog and a garment bag almost perfectly."

Grady: "That's just what they used to say in the ads."

Grady: "Okay, James, I wish you hadn't shot my girlfriend's dog. Just because Poe and I were not exactly what you call 'sympatico' is no reason he should have taken two in the chest."

"You're right, Ray. No human would stack books this way." -Ghostbusters

Rusty: "Wow dad, you musta jumped the car fifty yards!"

Clark: "Quiet Russ, it's nothing to be proud of. (Under breath)"Fif-ty yards." -Vacation

Topper: "You must be joking."

Ramada: "No, if I was joking, I would have said, 'What do you do with an elephant with three balls? You walk him and pitch to the Rhino.'" -Hot Shots

Archived