• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your best ticket hook up for sports/entertainment of all time?

pstall

When Chris worked for Honda and Hyundai, we got free tix all the time to Panther games. We've sat LL endzone second row, Club 50 yard line, uppers when we needed more than 2.

When we went to the canes playoff game last year I think? It was right after my heart attack. Anyway, rbc centura hooked us up with ice seats. Second row. Had an awesome time.

Umm, where does this fairweather fan stuff come from? I've been a USC and Rams fan since the early 70s, UK fan since the mid 70s and Angels fan since the late 70s. I challenge anyone on this board to top that.

We'll see. Lane Kiffin is your new head coach. Things won't be as rosy as you've been accustomed to the last 7 years or so.

Sideline passes at a U of Michigan football game..... Yes it was against deleware St. But it was still amazing. We got move around the whole field with free reign.... Of course Michigan scored plenty of times in that game, and I was right outside the endzone where they would celebrate.

Talking too all the Michigan Cheerleaders, some of the band members, and some of the female athletes from other sports was perfect.

Archived