• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

tampa bay bucs fans popping off at the mouth

89bottomline

There are actually some well informed posters in that thread. Not going to call everyone on that board "idiots" just because 1 person started an idiotic thread. Hmmmmm. Hope they won't judge us the same.

I believe the Bucs to have one of the more educated fan bases in the NFL. I hate them much less than the Saints and Falcons because of this.

There are actually some well informed posters in that thread. Not going to call everyone on that board "idiots" just because 1 person started an idiotic thread. Hmmmmm. Hope they won't judge us the same.

Then you add in the fact that 89bottomline himself made a thread saying that the Buc's drafted McCoy and Price just to stop Double Trouble, when in reality they did it because they were 32nd in the run last year.

89bottomline...you are my favorite troll! Get em buddy! LMAO at " who is this Matt Moore guy" Oh I forgot....the Fucs fans stopped watching football in the middle of the season due to team failure

hey brother i do what i can on here and youtube

Let that dumb Sucs fan run his mouth. The Sucs has been sucking for years ever since after they won their first & only SB. :hat:

like i told him in that post..since the bucs won the superbowl the panthers are 11-3 against the bucs,with 4 season sweeps and since nfc south inception they have beaten us 5 times, of course of those times was in 2002 when they won the sb

I dont understand whether its the idiots on the bucs board, other footballl fan and even media people that think the fact Matt Moore is our QB as one of the reasons why the Panthers will be worse :eek: The only way they say that is if they had no idea nor watched any Panther games last season because Jake Delhomme was absolutely and totally brutal. There is no way Moore or even Clausen for that matter could do worse. If the Panthers are a bad team it will not be because of QB play but other possible factors.

The best part is the "ten in the box all year" comment.

A)He admits that Double Trouble is good enough to warrent ten out of eleven for run coverage.

B) Even if Smitty isn't a #1 anymore, I'm betting he'd have a record breaking year if he was pulling single or zero coverage like that would bring, especially with an improved QB who can spread the ball around a little.

C) I'd lay a heavy wager that DT is still good enough to blow through ten in the box.

Im not worried about a team with Brian Price at DT. PlayinJg in the Pac10, which plays no D, he didnt prove anything or have an impact while at UCLA. They also have a guy Josh Freeman, who isnt very good. This is the same guy who threw for a pretty mediocre completion % while at Kansas ST, the same conference that didnt play any defense that year as well. They also drafted Mike Williams WR outta Syracuse, who QUIT ON HIS TEAM half way through the year! Im not worried at all, this is the same team that drafted Dexter Jackon WR, in the 2nd round, and he's on our practice squad now. Shows you the kind of idiots we play twice a year

Im not worried about a team with Brian Price at DT. PlayinJg in the Pac10, which plays no D, he didnt prove anything or have an impact while at UCLA. They also have a guy Josh Freeman, who isnt very good. This is the same guy who threw for a pretty mediocre completion % while at Kansas ST, the same conference that didnt play any defense that year as well. They also drafted Mike Williams WR outta Syracuse, who QUIT ON HIS TEAM half way through the year! Im not worried at all, this is the same team that drafted Dexter Jackon WR, in the 2nd round, and he's on our practice squad now. Shows you the kind of idiots we play twice a year

I have said it before and I will say it again, Gerald McCoy, biggest bust in this years draft.

Taking Brian Price, who will turn out to be the better of the two, in the second only exacerbates the issue of how bad McCoy will be.

I am so happy that they did not take Okung. Brown, Johnson, and Brayton will look a lot better on paper because of the Bucs.

i love how matt moore is garbage because he wasnt drafted and nobody knows where he is from. yet tony romo is considered one of the best and deadliest quarterbacks in the league, yet he was equally as unknown when he came up, and came up in a very similar situation.

lets be honest here, even tho none of LIKE tony romo, if moore were to be comparable to him, we'd have a pretty freaking stacked team.

i love how matt moore is garbage because he wasnt drafted and nobody knows where he is from. yet tony romo is considered one of the best and deadliest quarterbacks in the league, yet he was equally as unknown when he came up, and came up in a very similar situation.

lets be honest here, even tho none of LIKE tony romo, if moore were to be comparable to him, we'd have a pretty freaking stacked team.

I know our team has changed a lot, but a lot of people are forgetting that we had pretty much the same team last season that we did in 2008... and in 2008, we had an easier schedule (22nd ranked) than in 2009 (2nd ranked). In 2008, with an easier schedule, we finished 12-4 with Delhomme under center. Now we have another easy schedule (28th ranked), but with Moore under center. I know there's no way in Hell that Moore plays anywhere close to the horrible level in which Delhomme played at in 2008. Which clearly makes our offense that much more dangerous. I just don't see how people don't understand this. Wish I were getting paid to write about football teams without any information about their teams whatsoever.

Archived