• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

tampa bay bucs fans popping off at the mouth

89bottomline

There are many gems in his post.

Julius Peppers is the only guy we have let go that isn't being replaced by a younger, more talented player. But we have let go of most of our talent.

10 players in the box would put 1 player in the secondary. How is that supposed to look? Are teams going to be playing their goal line packages the entire game?

I don't see how you think Matt Moore playing is a disadvantage. His 5 games he started last year gave him a rating of over 100. The only team he played that wasn't in playoff contention was the horrible buccaneers team manned by Freeman who threw 5 INTS that day.

Another poster says that Matt Moore isn't a guy who will throw for 3 TD's a game. He almost threw as many TD's as Freeman did and he threw 3 TD's twice in his 5 starts against the vikings and giants.

What an ignorant bastard.

Wow, now that's the understatement of the year. Not only is the guy an "ig-nant ba-stad"(can't believe the guy actually even knows how to use a computer)but he's obviously got an extra chromosome or some sh*t. What a f*cking bo-tard.

super-retard.jpg

THeir is one team in the nfl in worse condition than us its those Panthers. My prediction is they will finally gut their team enough for them to have a good enough excuse to fire their coach whom I respect and think they would be better off keeping. They have gotten rid of most of their talent and turned the keys over to Matt Moore awsome. Steve Smith is not a number 1 any more and those two running backs double dou che will see ten in the box all year. WE will beat them twice and sadly that will probable be are only two wins as we have are own troubles starting with not being able to run or throw the ball. BUt hey theres hope their is one team that will probable go winless and thats those putty cats.

Archived