• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My dog hurt himself and a little confused on what to do

bleys

Why wouldn't you want to take him to the vet? Especially since he cant lie down.

because I don't know any open this late and he was fine a while ago... with this happening 2 months ago, he didn't show any direct need before.. he doesn't need rushed to a vet every time he has a bruise or scratch.. only recently did he show he wasn't wanting to lay down.. which was after he sat wrong, after having laid down a few times before that...

Why would you let your dog bite the poo out of you. That dog is making you his bitch.

he's a very dominating character.. he has the ability to synchronize brain waves by merely staring into your eyes... it's amazing really...

Why would you let your dog bite the poo out of you. That dog is making you his bitch.

This.

Oh and for future reference. One, your dog is unable to talk to you. If it is in pain and you have no idea why, take it to a vet. Two, this board (especially the lounge portion) is filled with animal lovers. I'm amazed you haven't taken more of a beating for delaying taking this dog to a vet.

This.

Oh and for future reference. One, your dog is unable to talk to you. If it is in pain and you have no idea why, take it to a vet. Two, this board (especially the lounge portion) is filled with animal lovers. I'm amazed you haven't taken more of a beating for delaying taking this dog to a vet.

1) they can go fug themselves, there isn't a bigger animal lover than I. Sitting on a message board and saying "can't lay down = neglect" is easy to do. It wasn't that cut and dry.. there is a small area where he licked himself and had it been on a paw, I'd put some peroxide on it and he'd been fine.. it's nothing out of the ordinary, he isn't showing any signs of living through pain, other than a couple hours later when he wouldn't lay down.. he's a rambunctious dog who doesn't lay around very often. It was midnight when all of this became apparent and I decided to go on the forum since no office is open.. if he had been bleeding, his leg was out of socket, were he wimpering around.. he would have been taken to a fuging hospital if I had too...

He's already been to the vet and they said it's just a sore area.. they think a splinter caused it in one area where used to chew on the pen.. all will be fine.

anyone wanting to carry on in a non-helpful manner, go fug yourself.. once again. :seeya:

and I'm not directing this toward you 88.. I'm talking to those who might want to go on the attack..

it's been a bad week for huddle pets!

hope the dog gets checked out and is ok and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg. Vet business is such a racket...man they over charge for poo the average person won't say no to!

it's been a bad week for huddle pets!

hope the dog gets checked out and is ok and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg. Vet business is such a racket...man they over charge for poo the average person won't say no to!

We're back with our old vet. Have to drive a little farther, but it's worth it. I didn't know what kind of bill we were gonna end up with for Henry's visit Tuesday, but I almost passed out with relief. The vet stayed open during lunch for us to get there, Henry weighs 191lbs (he actually got on the scale by himself), both his ears are infected, and my bill was only $89. That included the visit, the meds, his size, everything. The vet even threw in a free bottle of ear wash. Not to mention, Henry walked right in the office like he was king of the place, backed his butt up, and sat down in my lap on the bench. The other vet, he won't get out of the car, they have to drug him, and then carry him in.

Archived