• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Got some new supplements...

no no youre right of course. Injesting chemical substances in un naturally large quantities is GOOD for you! All food is GOOD! Isnt it? Especially if someone packages it up and sells it as some sort of muscle/energy inducing HEALTH FOOD!

good luck with that einstein. When your nuts are little more than shriveled raisins in another 10 years youll wish youd listened to the one voice of reason on this forum

Seriously... you have no idea what you are talking about and you sound like a fool. I'd stop.

no no youre right of course. Injesting chemical substances in un naturally large quantities is GOOD for you! All food is GOOD! Isnt it? Especially if someone packages it up and sells it as some sort of muscle/energy inducing HEALTH FOOD!

good luck with that einstein. When your nuts are little more than shriveled raisins in another 10 years youll wish youd listened to the one voice of reason on this forum

Who's injecting anything? Do you even know what supplements are? Before I just thought you had a strong opinion against them, now I see you just have no idea what we are talking about.

I said injesting not injecting

maybe your eyeballs are the first casualty of your desire for easy muscle

naw, you just aint too bright a bulb to begin with

Sorry. I was confused because your original post was about steroids for some reason. Misread.

And yea, that protein murders my vision. I hear that stuff causes permanent blindness. :eek:

Archived