• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's the best Xbox live Madden 10 whiz?

Azteca

Sorry bout this if this has already been posted. But i did want to know who claims the title of biggest Madden geek on the huddle? im not too shaby myself with a 60-22 record (have never used any team except for the Panthers) so.... whatsayou?

Meh... I bought Madden on PS3 instead of 360 last year. I didn't do a whole lot of online play - my record was around 4-2 (bearing in mind, I don't light it up until the 4th quarter so they won't quit on me - sometimes I fail).

I play alot IRL on both 360 and PS3. If the X buttons were in the same spot, I'd probably be undefeated when playing vs. someone offline. That's my biggest problem going back and forth between the systems... hitting the wrong button when the X receiver is open.

Overall, I'd say my record is about 20-3 offline. All 3 losses were against the same person. One of them was a loss in OT after he had a 42-7 lead. Delhomme set an NFL record with over 600 yards passing that day. DWill had over 300 yards receiving.

But this year, I'm buying it on 360 and I'll be playing online more so we'll definitely need to see who the Huddle Madden whiz really is.

Archived