• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who else cannot SLEEP!!!

YoungMack

I've been up in AZ since 5:30am, but that's because I have 3 young kids. So today is 1) 5 yr old's friend's b-day party, 2) Little League sign up day, 3) 8 yr old's football game, 4) 5 hours of pregame preparations, 5) IT'S GO TIME!!!!!

One benefit of being a Cardinal's fan, we only have to wait till 6pm for GO TIME! Good luck tonight Panthers fans. If the Cards lose, we've had a great season and a big step in the right direction, with a lot of room for improvement. If the Cards somehow pull this off...well...I can't begin to imagine how horrible you guys will feel.......

I've been up in AZ since 5:30am, but that's because I have 3 young kids. So today is 1) 5 yr old's friend's b-day party, 2) Little League sign up day, 3) 8 yr old's football game, 4) 5 hours of pregame preparations, 5) IT'S GO TIME!!!!!

One benefit of being a Cardinal's fan, we only have to wait till 6pm for GO TIME! Good luck tonight Panthers fans. If the Cards lose, we've had a great season and a big step in the right direction, with a lot of room for improvement. If the Cards somehow pull this off...well...I can't begin to imagine how horrible you guys will feel.......

it will feel pretty crappy because we're mostly healthy, losing with a healthy squad would not feel too good

Archived