• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Slayer goes to church

TerriblePizza

There is a definite different between one Church of God and the next. I used to go to one and none of that stuff happened really but it was a great church. However, another one I went to before that, and some people I know still do, is a bunch of loons. They have a TV spot so I always think they just "Play" for the camera and all of that jazz.

That video was HILARIOUS!!! I could hardly sing along I was laughing too much! I wanted to do a big post for my 1000th, but I had to chime in on this...

My Aunt Mary became one of them born again Christians. She used to be the 'cool aunt' and then she found the church. She wasnt allowed to watch TV, gave all her money to teh church, and when visiting her and we did something wrong, our punishment to to copy verses from the Bible. She kept her kids sheltered to the point of she didnt want them to learn about Santa because if you rearrange the letters his name spells satan..Ludicrous...

Sounds like that church was only good at closing perfectly open minds.It's churches like that that give me the heebeegeebees!:nonod:

There is a definite different between one Church of God and the next. I used to go to one and none of that stuff happened really but it was a great church. However, another one I went to before that, and some people I know still do, is a bunch of loons. They have a TV spot so I always think they just "Play" for the camera and all of that jazz.
I always thought the Church of God churches were the most intolerant of Christianity,maybe there are a couple laid back ones!

Archived