• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Slayer goes to church

TerriblePizza

Video is funny.......I actually grew up in a Pentacostal church and never saw anything really like that. I only went from about the age of 5-12 though so I guess they didn't act like that in kids church.

I grew up Pentecostal (Church of God) as well and never saw anything quite like that. The church I was raised in was much much more toned down. Camp meetings were closer to what was in the video but still not to that extent. My mom has always said she regretted not raising us in a more pentecostal environment like the one in the video. :eek: I thank god she didn't!!!!

I grew up Pentecostal (Church of God) as well and never saw anything quite like that. The church I was raised in was much much more toned down. Camp meetings were closer to what was in the video but still not to that extent. My mom has always said she regretted not raising us in a more pentecostal environment like the one in the video. :eek: I thank god she didn't!!!!

I don't know. A young woman like you speaking in incoherent tongues; you could have been Lady Gaga.

My brother-in-law and his wife (and live in MiL) go to a similar kind of church... interpretive dance, speaking in tongues, etc.

They are weird. No seriously, beside the church thing, they are just weird. His mom, my MiL gave their kids a halloween book, they literally took a sharpie and marked out all the pumpkins and bats. :crazy:

My brother-in-law and his wife (and live in MiL) go to a similar kind of church... interpretive dance, speaking in tongues, etc.

They are weird. No seriously, beside the church thing, they are just weird. His mom, my MiL gave their kids a halloween book, they literally took a sharpie and marked out all the pumpkins and bats. :crazy:

I have a gf who has become kind of like that, she use to be mostly normal. Now she wont let her daughter dress up for halloween and she loves to talk about demons and possession and other weird stuff she swears she's seen.

That video was HILARIOUS!!! I could hardly sing along I was laughing too much! I wanted to do a big post for my 1000th, but I had to chime in on this...

My Aunt Mary became one of them born again Christians. She used to be the 'cool aunt' and then she found the church. She wasnt allowed to watch TV, gave all her money to teh church, and when visiting her and we did something wrong, our punishment to to copy verses from the Bible. She kept her kids sheltered to the point of she didnt want them to learn about Santa because if you rearrange the letters his name spells satan..Ludicrous...

Archived