• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 player co-op style shooter games on ps2

panther4life

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• This is awesome and depressing all at the same time. 
    • So the big time media football draft sources and the Panthers all had Bryce Young high on their draft boards, but every other team knew he was terrible and had him ranked low???? Come on now.  Also, some of these sites actually do a really good job of predicating the top players so although they might not have access to every teams  big board, their list turns to be very accurate.   As far as fans knowing better than scouts it happens.  Let's be honest it's not an exact science.  In reality, everyone is wrong more than they are right.  Some of these fans that were so sure about Stroud were the same that were so sure about Fields.    Were there some scouts that didn't like Young, I'm sure, but here again its not crazy to think he was the top QB on a lot of team's boards.  Fans scout based on stats, measurables, and usually YouTube highlight tape.  Based on that Stroud felt like a no brainer.  Throw in the game against GA and Stroud really looked good.  Unfortunately for us scouts watch all the games.  Young had some really good tape.  The fact teams thought that high of him at that size tells you his tape was really good. Also, I do agree with you somewhat that sometimes fans are as good as teams at drafting.  Just look at the results, teams aren't great.  I think at times you could throw darts and be about as good.  With that being said I don't think fans are as good as they think they are, it's always easy to be correct in hindsight.