• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sorry for the "hate" thread...I was wrong.

firemoose

OK…OK…I give….I was wrong. There was no putting down of Edwards ever on this forum, just of the front office, the school I attended and played at in the 80’s and the level of competition Edwards played against. I believe one member called it “4 more years of high school”. I guess that ticked me off a little since there have been plenty of successful players in the NFL from FCS (1-AA) football and there are several college divisions below FCS before we get to 4 more years of high school. I apologize to everyone on here and you don’t have to worry, I won’t be putting a post on here anytime soon since I leave in two weeks for my third tour in Afghanistan. I’ll carry my Panthers banner proudly with me and hope for a great season.

I just hate App State because we never beat you guys while I played at WCU. Bunch of damn Boonetards!! Coldest game I have ever been a part of was in 1993. Went from rain, to sleet, to wind, to snow over 4 quarters. And it was well below zero degrees. I was a redshirt freshman so I didn't get a coat on the sideline. Dexter Coakley was out there running his mouth. Screw ASU.

Daniel Boone Inn is the sh*t though.

Hey, good luck over there. Be safe. I appreciate your service, may God bless you and your family.
ditto that.

btw...most of the anti-app hate is only from rival schools. you have to expect that. once they see him in action in a panthers uni that tune will change.

Archived