• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just shaved my head

Matt Foley

Did this once in the military.

Originally it was a mohawk. This did not go over nearly as well as I had thought it would with my CO. Combat Zone or not, when they say no mohawks, they mean no mohawks.

So I shaved it off, all the way to the core. On the plus side, this made me look like the guy who orders a shot of Jack, dumps out the shot and eats the glass. On the minus side, women are very loathe to have a conversation with that guy.

I've been debating this recently.. by no means am I forming a horseshoe, but my hair is receding a bit.. I keep telling everyone I'm going to shave that poo in about 2-3 years if it keeps it up..

then I keep thinking... why wait? (then I remember, I'm not the type that it will work on)

I feel ya. I keep mine really short as is but I'm thinkin I'll probably mr clean it once I get to that point.

suddenly have the urge to cut it to the wood again...it's been a couple of years....quick, someone donate some $ to the Hawk Head Shave foundation....give me some incentive to shave it all off! (In lieu of cash, will settle for a hummer)

suddenly have the urge to cut it to the wood again...it's been a couple of years....quick, someone donate some $ to the Hawk Head Shave foundation....give me some incentive to shave it all off! (In lieu of cash, will settle for a hummer)

only thing I can give is a hummer from pantha-san...that work?

Archived