• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something wrong up in here

sunbunny

fixed

Women tend to take things more personal then men and there are quite a few insults thrown around here.....I am sure they just got fed up or bored with it after awhile.

You know what they say...."Hot chicks dont post on teh internets"

Z - You need to be very worried about us going out tomorrow. I'll try to have her home in a few days but I make no promises.

Sunbunny - Let me know if you are going to Carowinds. I want to go!! Plus I want to see you!

Murph - Mwah!

I lurk mostly. And usually only through the first page or two. There's still some good people on here but also some really Corky-ish people too. It never fails the circle jerk that goes on as the thread progresses. Maybe some sort of IQ test before signing up?

Even last season's tailgates weren't as good. I still came to see a few people (and eat Alex' food) but many newbies don't introduce themselves and when you ask their screen name and real name, stare at you like you have two heads.

I lurk mostly. And usually only through the first page or two. There's still some good people on here but also some really Corky-ish people too. It never fails the circle jerk that goes on as the thread progresses. Maybe some sort of IQ test before signing up?

Even last season's tailgates weren't as good. I still came to see a few people (and eat Alex' food) but many newbies don't introduce themselves and when you ask their screen name and real name, stare at you like you have two heads.

I was not introduced to you at the last tailgate I went to... I will look you up/stalk you/find you next time... and I will even give you my real name.

I approve this message...

Archived