• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something wrong up in here

sunbunny

My wife was one of the original huddlers, Fire N Ice

She's a fiesty redhead who don't take no poo. She did a huddle kitten photo shoot with Zod years ago but he never posted her pics (I think for my sake, but I wouldn't have minded)

She was lost to Facebook like so many of the other huddle hotties.

Not sure if you guys could handle her

:lol:

All the more reason for her to come back.

You're wife is awesome!

I miss everyone. I'll be glad when we can get back to Charlotte. Before, it was finances. Now, it's time with Chris working all the freakin time. What little time he does get off, we use it to take the kids somewhere. Guess their next somewhere will be Charlotte. We can always hit up Carowinds.

I remember (from my RabidCatFan days) FnI, LIAG, Monkeybutt, MPF, Vampi (she used to hook me up with some really good vegan recipes) and a few more. It was fun back then when they would poke fun back at us guys.

True, I do miss the female perspective around here.

You're wife is awesome!

I miss everyone. I'll be glad when we can get back to Charlotte. Before, it was finances. Now, it's time with Chris working all the freakin time. What little time he does get off, we use it to take the kids somewhere. Guess their next somewhere will be Charlotte. We can always hit up Carowinds.

That she is, I'm one lucky SOB.

She's all about some carowinds this year with the new rides, we should get together sometime.

Archived