• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something wrong up in here

sunbunny

i aint skeered....the only thing I would be scared of is to have zcustom, scrum, zod, and panthro all in the same place.

When you add some dimbee to that mix, people end up dead. Consider yourself warned.

I don't drink when I fish......not sure I ever have. Especially if I am bass fishing.....you are constantly casting and don't have time to drink. Come to think of it, I am not sure I have ever seen Bo drink while fishing either (he might though).

Further proof that catfishing is the best fishing. Beer between legs, bobber in water.

I thought Hawk was on his 320823 break away from the huddle....?

I think Panthro & Scrum need to get their significant others to post. That would be interesting.

I'm confused... is this a trick question?

What I seem to remember was that once TattooRhino left all of the women seemed to leave too. There is possibly some correlation there that someone with far more time on their hands than I have should look into.

Archived