• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something wrong up in here

sunbunny

truer words might never be spoken!

the tailgates fricken rock, whether you are a regular or a first timer, the folks go out of their way to make sure you have a great time!

whatever excuses people have to not make a tailgate, lose them and get there!

I havent been to a panthers game in charlotte in a long time...probably before i joined the huddle...so il def be there, just hope its sooner rather than later...

Tailgates are the only place I know of that makes drinking adult beverages at 7am socially acceptable. There's nothing like eating a bojangles biscuit and drinking some of Zod's Cider on a cold morning to get your day started off on the right track.

Wrong....cruise ships, golf courses, the beach, Vegas, etc. are also socially acceptable places to drink at 7am. At least that is what I tell myself.

Wrong....cruise ships, golf courses, the beach, Vegas, etc. are also socially acceptable places to drink at 7am. At least that is what I tell myself.

Just keep telling yourself that then. ;)

Tailgates are the only places I have been known to start drinking that time of day. Better?

Just keep telling yourself that then. ;)

Tailgates are the only places I have been known to start drinking that time of day. Better?

I forgot to add Sunday morning church service also.....drink at 7am anywhere other than the places on that list though and you may have a problem.

fishing!!!

Bo would not be impressed!

I don't drink when I fish......not sure I ever have. Especially if I am bass fishing.....you are constantly casting and don't have time to drink. Come to think of it, I am not sure I have ever seen Bo drink while fishing either (he might though).

Archived