• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

US World Cup roster announcement today at 1pm EST.

pstall

Also, glad to see Buddle and Gomez make the squad, if for nothing more than experience at this level. I'm also glad to see Beasley get another shot. I think it's worth the risk.

I don't follow enough to know what happened to him. He looked like a star waiting to happen in '02.

Great 2002 WC, solid MLS follow up. Then injuries, horrible play abroad, more injuries, decent play, wretched 2006 WC, decent abroad play, injuries, horrible abroad play, disappeared completely, injuries, now has played well the last few months and is back in good graces (for the time being) at Rangers.

We need experienced midfielders, and he can play several different positions.

Also, glad to see Buddle and Gomez make the squad, if for nothing more than experience at this level. I'm also glad to see Beasley get another shot. I think it's worth the risk.

OMG. Beasley? I thought we had a nice debate about him already? He drives me INSANE with how he plays/doesn't play.

But not as much as Adu. If I didn't have kids I may have been arrested multiple times over Adu. He needs a few trips to Golden Corral.

Archived