• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

US World Cup roster announcement today at 1pm EST.

pstall

omg get these people their own forum already! uggghhhh

Stupid Soccer! Play real football! "But its the world's most popular sport.." Yeah, because of third world countries. You sit around in a mud hut swatting flies all day and I bet you'd think kicking a ball around a field of green grass was awesome too.

Aww look someone's high school girlfriend cheated on them with a soccer player.

lol The second part of my post was plagarism from Tosh.0

The first part is true... If they can make a section for the NBA Playoffs, they should make one for you guys...

Soccer is okay by me... I just don't find it that entertaining...

Goalkeepers: Tim Howard, Marcus Hahnemann, Brad Guzan.

Defenders: Carlos Boncanegra, Jonathan Bornstein, Charles Cherundolo, Jay DeMerit, Clarence Goodson, Oguchi Oneywu, Jonathan Spector.

Midfielders: DaMarcus Beasley, Michael Bradley, Ricardo Clark, Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan, Maurice Edu, Benny Feilhaber, Stuart Holden, Jose Torres.

Forwards: Jozy Altidore, Edson Buddle, Robbie Findley, Herculez Gomez.

Goalkeepers: Tim Howard, Marcus Hahnemann, Brad Guzan.

Defenders: Carlos Boncanegra, Jonathan Bornstein, Charles Cherundolo, Jay DeMerit, Clarence Goodson, Oguchi Oneywu, Jonathan Spector.

Midfielders: DaMarcus Beasley, Michael Bradley, Ricardo Clark, Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan, Maurice Edu, Benny Feilhaber, Stuart Holden, Jose Torres.

Forwards: Jozy Altidore, Edson Buddle, Robbie Findley, Herculez Gomez.

Awesome!

/jackoff motion

just kidding... don't get your shin guards in a bunch...

Real Madrid, huh? You're the new Meat.

This is a jersey from several years ago. Also got this cool RM mug from the 80's that might be worth some nice coin.

This guy ain't a front runner. Have you seen my analogies? That should tell you right there.

Archived