• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest complaint on the Lost finale....

Zod

Would it kill you to bring back Mr Echo for a bit?

F Mr. Eko. They wanted him for 4 seasons and he made them kill his character off. Then they wanted to just bring him in for the finale and wanted 5 times the money offered.

F Mr. Eko. They wanted him for 4 seasons and he made them kill his character off. Then they wanted to just bring him in for the finale and wanted 5 times the money offered.

Yup. I don't blame them, if the prestige of not being on the finale and making probably a decent amount, forget it. Yeah he got pissed when he got killed but they had plans for him. I think he also left the island and went back to the UK after his DUI.

Yup. I don't blame them, if the prestige of not being on the finale and making probably a decent amount, forget it. Yeah he got pissed when he got killed but they had plans for him. I think he also left the island and went back to the UK after his DUI.

from what I read they didn't want to kill Eko then or in that manner. Eko said he wanted out and they were forced to kill him. What an idiot....that was a kickass character and would have helped his career. What the heck has he even been in since quitting.

from what I read they didn't want to kill Eko then or in that manner. Eko said he wanted out and they were forced to kill him. What an idiot....that was a kickass character and would have helped his career. What the heck has he even been in since quitting.

ya lol what a great career for him

1995 Congo Kahega

Delta of Venus The Clairvoyant

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls Hitu

1996 The Deadly Voyage Emmaneul

1998 Legionnaire Luther

2001 The Mummy Returns Lock-Nah

Lip Service Sebastion

2002 The Bourne Identity Nykwana Wombosi

2004 Unstoppable Junod

2005 Mistress of Spices Kwesi

On the One (Preaching to the Choir) Bull Sharky

Get Rich or Die Tryin' Majestic

2009 G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Heavy Duty

It's been said that he wanted off the show because of family commitments, an illness with his dad or something like that. So don't slam the guy too hard.

They basically wrote him off with a storyline that he didn't need the redemption that the remainder of the Losties did so if you follow the "on to the next phase" story, he'd have already moved on with other people from his life like his brother. Here's a shot at someone explaining it. You'll need to go to page 2.

http://screenrant.com/lost-finale-explanation-kofi-61464/all/1/

And it is EKO.

Archived