• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

sad news (not panther related)

pnthrfrk

My Prayers go out to you and your Wife.

I'm living proof that there is life after miscarriage. My Mother miscarriaged twice before she had me. (The last time she had to have a Blood infusion.) The Doctor put her on bed rest for the last 6 weeks of her pregnancy.

They got it so right with me, that my parents never had any more children. :D

(I do have an older Sister, BTW.)

That really sucks man, I hope you two can handle it well and not get too torn up over something you can no longer control.

I'll send good energy your way now...

BTW where does your last name come from?

thanks for all the words of encouragement everyone. i think we are both coping well. we've accepted the fact that it was out of our control and that tragedies like this can only make you stronger. it makes our 2 year anniversary today a little bit hard to celebrate but i think we're on the right path. even though most of the tears are cried out, you can't help but shed a few when no one is looking. just like everything, time will help heal the wounds although the scar will remain. everything happens for a reason and i know one day we'll find out what god's plan is. Michael is now our baby guardian angel...

BTW where does your last name come from?

i'm filipino

Prayers from me.

Two of my closest friends had their first child be stillborn, and followed a year later with a miscarriage. The pain they went through was awful, but they now have four happy, healthy kids.

My buddy says the hardest thing for him was not being able to comfort his wife, no matter how hard he tried. He ultimately just had to let her grieve.

There are some things we men can just never understand. Being men, our instinct is to "fix" what's wrong, but some things just aren't "fixable".

Archived