• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your topless waitress girlfriend...what would you do?

Hairless Cat

I used to enjoy strip clubs when I was younger.

Then, I dated a stripper, and all of that changed.

I would tag the poo out of that ass, right before she would go to work. Cum all over her tits.

Then she would go to work and rub those cum soaked tits in dudes faces. I thought it was funny, until she told me that a lot of the girls did that poo.

I used to enjoy strip clubs when I was younger.

Then, I dated a stripper, and all of that changed.

I would tag the poo out of that ass, right before she would go to work. Cum all over her tits.

Then she would go to work and rub those cum soaked tits in dudes faces. I thought it was funny, until she told me that a lot of the girls did that poo.

:lol: what??

:lol: what??

Well, she wouldn't literally rub my jizz on another dudes face, but she wouldn't shower afterwards or anything either.

Dudes would be all smiles while she rubbed her big ole' titties in their face, I always wondered what they would do if I told them I had just shot a load on that titty they were licking.

Well, she wouldn't literally rub my jizz on another dudes face, but she wouldn't shower afterwards or anything either.

Dudes would be all smiles while she rubbed her big ole' titties in their face, I always wondered what they would do if I told them I had just shot a load on that titty they were licking.

lol ure crazy..hahaha..ure still drunk arent u?

lol ure crazy..hahaha..ure still drunk arent u?

Oh yeah, I thought that if I drank a few beers then maybe it would clear up any hangover I would possibly get in a few hours. That wasn't really doing anything, so I figured I would take a shot to speed up my recovery.

All that did was get me sloppy again.

Bulleit Bourboun at 10:30 am = shitty ass idea by House.

Oh yeah, I thought that if I drank a few beers then maybe it would clear up any hangover I would possibly get in a few hours. That wasn't really doing anything, so I figured I would take a shot to speed up my recovery.

All that did was get me sloppy again.

Bulleit Bourboun at 10:30 am = pooty ass idea by House.

:lol:

Archived