• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your topless waitress girlfriend...what would you do?

Hairless Cat

its a different set of rules dealing with "dancer" types. can not be jealous or have a bad temper AND go by their work. thats why its against the rules to vist your "gf" on business hours. i didnt have either and issues still happen, cause the "gf" has to follow the same rules. in the prime of my 15 mins, i never had a problem so long she came home to me. i enjoyed watching rich guys get hustled and knew i was spending their money afterwards. aaaaa good times good times

I wouldn't have a girlfriend who was a topless waitress.

This. If your girlfriend is the kind who would work as a topless waitress, she's probably not the kind you can count on the be faithful. :ack2:

its a different set of rules dealing with "dancer" types. can not be jealous or have a bad temper AND go by their work. thats why its against the rules to vist your "gf" on business hours. i didn't have either and issues still happen, cause the "gf" has to follow the same rules. in the prime of my 15 mins, i never had a problem so long she came home to me. i enjoyed watching rich guys get hustled and knew i was spending their money afterwords. aaaaa good times good times

I was a bouncer at a "gentleman's club" and we had the same rules. "No BF's or GF's during working hours." They always get too jealous!

I was the same way. Loved seeing "suits" spend that money! :D

This time of the year was always good and bad. (Race in town.) Place was always packed, but the drunk rednecks always wanted to grope the "entertainers"! :mad:

What about HJ's?

I have never known an "entertainers" to turn tricks. Several of the "entertainers" and servers that I knew, didn't prefer men. Unless you work in a dive, most make very good money, even after they have to give some of their "take" to the owner.

Any town that has a college is the best. It's always night and weekend work. They make some very good money toward their college bills.

Archived