• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Men that wont babysit their own kids...

TheSaint

Walker at four months is probably fast but not that unusual. Lucky you. He'll probably be the first in his class to ask where babies come from.

My little man was flying around our house around 4-5 months in my old walker. It's very different from the types of walkers they sell now days. We had hardwoods and he could seriously maneuver in that thing and get some speed. He loved it.

Walker at four months is probably fast but not that unusual. Lucky you. He'll probably be the first in his class to ask where babies come from.

I refuse to be one of those parents who say "My child is SO advanced"

I usually defer to my mom, since she's the expert. She's most impressed by his ability to bring his hands together, said it's some sort of milestone. She told me this saturday night, need to look it up.

I refuse to be one of those parents who say "My child is SO advanced"

I usually defer to my mom, since she's the expert. She's most impressed by his ability to bring his hands together, said it's some sort of milestone. She told me this saturday night, need to look it up.

:cheers2:

When my daughter was 3 I got laid off and spent almost 6 months as a stay at home dad. I felt really bad about not having a job but I quickly realized that those were about the best 5 months of my life.

I've raised 2 stepsons and a daughter and in 2 weeks I'll be a stepdad to two more, 5 and 8 years old. I am not a young man anymore and it requires a lot more patience than I remember but the kids are totally worth it.

Archived