• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Bucs MNF Discussion Thread

hdevonxz

Tommy Kornheimer is going to annoy the poo out of me tonight. I sense it, I predict it, I'm calling it. When someone who doesn't know what he's talking about, then focuses and talks about something he doesn't know about concerning my team, it only makes it worse.

If the razor blades are clean after tonight, then ignore this post. =)

GO PANTHERS!

Yeah I've been stoked and anxious all day and its building up pretty good now. Just wish I was down there with you guys going to the game.

I'll be sendin' 100% positive MOJO from Michigan anyways!! I hope the crowd is rockin this evening!

Tommy Kornheimer is going to annoy the sh*t out of me tonight. I sense it, I predict it, I'm calling it. When someone who doesn't know what he's talking about, then focuses and talks about something he doesn't know about concerning my team, it only makes it worse.

GO PANTHERS!

Oh god, that is right.

We've got the ESPN announcers.

Those guys make you appreciate Mick.

*goes to get radio*

can't wait for this one even though I'm back in Ireland and the game isn't on till 1am

Oh that sucks! It's a 2.30pm kick off here so it's all good.

Can think of a dozen things I should be doing before kick off but I'd rather try and get some atmosphere here thaen do anything else

Tommy Kornheimer is going to annoy the sh*t out of me tonight. I sense it, I predict it, I'm calling it. When someone who doesn't know what he's talking about, then focuses and talks about something he doesn't know about concerning my team, it only makes it worse.

GO PANTHERS!

Just have someone keep feeding him biscuits to shut him up....he seems to love those. :D

Just have someone keep feeding him biscuits to shut him up....he seems to love those. :D

I would much prefer the comedy of watching a biscuit hit him in the head every 10 - 15 seconds throughout the game.

Which would be about the same time he says something stupid... :D

Archived