• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

COD: MW2 class setup

Happy Panther

Ok, my k/d is at 1.92 and as maximus whinius knows it would be well above 2.0 if I didn't intentionally crash it, but on point I use commando pro, but the main reason I use it is because of the no damage for falling.

I have made a couple of topics about classes myself.

but the better ones that I love

Deadeye

M-21 w/ acog

Akimbo glocks

scavenger pro

stopping power pro

ninja or steady aim

smoke/claymore

The French Connection(one of the best pure killing classes out there)

Famas w/ FMJ

slight of hand pro

stopping power pro

commando pro

stun/claymore

those are my two fav, and I have gotten nukes with both.

plus maximus whinius grow some balls man, I know some of the stuff is annoying but it's in the game quite bitching and deal with it, you don't here me go around and say anyone who uses commando sucks at this game.

You are a camper and always have been fine young male, back in CoD4 days, which is why we stopped inviting your mono-tone, bragging ***** self to our parties and always made fun of you when you ninja joined our parties. Unfortunately I procrastinate on cleaning up my friends list but definitely made an exception tonight, thanks for that.

You are a camper and always have been fine young male, back in CoD4 days, which is why we stopped inviting your mono-tone, bragging ***** self to our parties and always made fun of you when you ninja joined our parties. Unfortunately I procrastinate on cleaning up my friends list but definitely made an exception tonight, thanks for that.

So your going to remove me for telling you to quit bitching about something you nor anyone else can fix, and just man up and play?

Lmao good ridins then, and I don't know WTF your talking about last time I played with you was 2 nights ago and you asked to join me before then I hadn't played with you since a few months before MW2 came out back when you were still looking forward to mw2.

And it's not camping it's called tacticaly securing an area.

So your going to remove me for telling you to quit bitching about something you nor anyone else can fix, and just man up and play?

Lmao good ridins then, and I don't know WTF your talking about last time I played with you was 2 nights ago and you asked to join me before then I hadn't played with you since a few months before MW2 came out back when you were still looking forward to mw2.

And it's not camping it's called tacticaly securing an area.

Like I said, I was procrastinating, and I thought maybe you weren't as a lame on Red Dead as you were on CoD but I was wrong. Everyone was looking forward to MW2, and it's still a good game, just not CoD4 and it has a ton of lames on it (as proven in this thread) and some issues. You know commando is stupid, but you defend it because you have to use it, that's OK.

Yeah securing an area is sitting in a corner bragging about a gold m60 and killing people when they walk by lol.

But I didn't think you're the type of person to try to be cool on a message board blasting someone you actually know (sort of). Wrong I was.

Like I said, I was procrastinating, and I thought maybe you weren't as a lame on Red Dead as you were on CoD but I was wrong. Everyone was looking forward to MW2, and it's still a good game, just not CoD4 and it has a ton of lames on it (as proven in this thread) and some issues. You know commando is stupid, but you defend it because you have to use it, that's OK.

Yeah securing an area is sitting in a corner bragging about a gold m60 and killing people when they walk by lol.

But I didn't think you're the type of person to try to be cool on a message board blasting someone you actually know (sort of). Wrong I was.

Blasting you? Hardly all I said was stop whining and play the game, yeah I said it in a little more colorful fashion then that but when you get down to the brass tacs of the situation that's all that I really said.

If I'm one thing it's always being upfront and honest, I won't say something behind your back, and I won't lie to you so i dont hurt your feelings, if you can't handle it that's your problem, I'm just being honest.

And I'm that way even more so with friends, because that's the same way I want them to deal with me, be up front and be honest and I'll never have an issue with you.

You might see what I said earlier as a stab in the back, I looked as it as a attempt to help straighten you out when I thought you were being a little ridiculous about something.

People that go "knifing" is the reason this game didn't live up to potential and the reason CoD4 is still superior. The creators made this game too easy and gave people that suck ways to get kills (knifing, deathstreaks, care packages) instead of making you be good to get kills.

Good to know that the next CoD, will have NO commando though

All of your posts in this thread have been off-topic whining about how other people play a game. Get over yourself and your 3p33n.

Yeah I use commando, and yeah I suck at the game. I'm alright with that because quite frankly I've spent about three hours total playing and when I do play, I'll play in whatever way entertains me despite how the 12 year olds (or you) may whine and curse.

Also if you or your team gets owned by corner knifers then you or your team are really really bad.

All of your posts in this thread have been off-topic whining about how other people play a game. Get over yourself and your 3p33n.

Yeah I use commando, and yeah I suck at the game. I'm alright with that because quite frankly I've spent about three hours total playing and when I do play, I'll play in whatever way entertains me despite how the 12 year olds (or you) may whine and curse.

Also if you or your team gets owned by corner knifers then you or your team are really really bad.

I win 90% of all matches I'm in. Most 12 year olds use commando. I'm laughing at all you scrubs for using crutches lol. Do any of you even play gamebattles, you know, where real gamers go for competition? I doubt it......

I win 90% of all matches I'm in. Most 12 year olds use commando. I'm laughing at all you scrubs for using crutches lol. Do any of you even play gamebattles, you know, where real gamers go for competition? I doubt it......

i r REAL GAMER!!!

seriously?

hahahhahaahahahahahahaahaahhahaaha

hahahaahhahaahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

ha

ha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaha

Yeah I played gamebattles all last summer on COD4. Three of my friends from home and I had matches a few times a week late at night. Now that you're making assumptions, I highly doubt you played vcod and uo back in the day for pc. That was real competition. TWL ladders, and CAL. My clan was in CAL-O and frequently had live streamed playoff matches where two guys would commentate during play. Get on my level.

Indeed I have, thanks for asking.

Why even be here if you are a Saints fan? Go get hurrican'ed fine young male.

Is that any way to treat a fan of the World Champions??

I came here during the season to see what y'all had to say. Nothing interesting, but at least you aren't a Falcons fan.

I just stayed around for this board to chat about video games.

Is that any way to treat a fan of the World Champions??

I came here during the season to see what y'all had to say. Nothing interesting, but at least you aren't a Falcons fan.

I just stayed around for this board to chat about video games.

lol, he is just backed into a corner and the only thing he could think of is to insult you.

Archived