• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

COD: MW2 class setup

Happy Panther

People that go "knifing" is the reason this game didn't live up to potential and the reason CoD4 is still superior. The creators made this game too easy and gave people that suck ways to get kills (knifing, deathstreaks, care packages) instead of making you be good to get kills.

Good to know that the next CoD, will have NO commando though

Dont blame it on the users. Blame it on the developers. If people dont use it, they fall behind. It HAS to be used and helps to get alotta kills.

How so? Explain to me how teleporting through a stream of bullets like Raiden from Mortal Kombat and not getting hit, to knife someone 20 feet away, makes sense? Face it, people that use commando use it as a crutch, cause they can't get kills other ways. They run around with the speed perks and barely, if they do, go positive. It's like handicap in bowling. Anyone that defends commando obviously lacks skill and probably got owned in CoD4, where it actually took a lot more skill to get kills. I still get a 2/3-1 ratio each game but every time you're like 1 kill from a killstreak some *** runs around the corner and knifes you without even aiming at you.

Sorry you're not smart enough to adapt

How so? Explain to me how teleporting through a stream of bullets like Raiden from Mortal Kombat and not getting hit, to knife someone 20 feet away, makes sense? Face it, people that use commando use it as a crutch, cause they can't get kills other ways. They run around with the speed perks and barely, if they do, go positive. It's like handicap in bowling. Anyone that defends commando obviously lacks skill and probably got owned in CoD4, where it actually took a lot more skill to get kills. I still get a 2/3-1 ratio each game but every time you're like 1 kill from a killstreak some *** runs around the corner and knifes you without even aiming at you.

I would love to be able to emulate these guys but I just can't get the kills.

As far as knifers, you just have to stay out in the open more since that is where you have the advantage. Some people just still hide in the corners and cubbyholes and get raped again and again

My favorites:

"SpecOps"

UMP 45 silenced

M1014 w/ grip

Semtex

Stun

Marathon Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Final Stand

"Rambo"

M240 w/ grip

RPG x2

Claymore

Flashbangs

Marathon Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

Pain Killer

"AssRifle"

ACR w/ red dot

AA-12 w/ grip

Semtex

Flashbangs

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Last Stand Pro

Final Stand

"Douchebag"

SCAR-H w/ grenade launcher

G18 akimbo

Claymore

Stun Grenade

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Last Stand Pro

Matyrdom

Anyone that defends commando obviously lacks skill and probably got owned in CoD4, where it actually took a lot more skill to get kills.

This quote is hilarious and quite ignorant. I play really well in both games. Not our fault you can't see a knifer and get owned.

This quote is hilarious and quite ignorant. I play really well in both games. Not our fault you can't see a knifer and get owned.

You're a fool. It has nothing to do with not seeing them. It has to do with pulling the trigger and having them zip through bullets to get to you. It's like the knife has a damn magnetic reaction to all enemies. They don't even need to aim, all they have to do is be within 5 feet of you and they just get pulled into you like a damn tractor beam.

I don't have a huge problem with commando. People use it and it frustrates me, but that's just the way it is. I choose not to use it because I prefer to shoot anyways. But I know a lot of people who do use it.

You're a fool. It has nothing to do with not seeing them. It has to do with pulling the trigger and having them zip through bullets to get to you. It's like the knife has a damn magnetic reaction to all enemies. They don't even need to aim, all they have to do is be within 5 feet of you and they just get pulled into you like a damn tractor beam.

I don't have a huge problem with commando. People use it and it frustrates me, but that's just the way it is. I choose not to use it because I prefer to shoot anyways. But I know a lot of people who do use it.

I dont think the developers should've included it either. I don't like it. But the fact of the matter is that alot of players use it. So you have to adapt. Otherwise if you dont and you're 10ft within an enemy, he'll more than likely knife you before you get your first shot off. You shouldn't blame the players for the developers integrating it into the game. You're a fool if you don't realize that.

My favorites:

"SpecOps"

UMP 45 silenced

M1014 w/ grip

Semtex

Stun

Marathon Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Final Stand

"Rambo"

M240 w/ grip

RPG x2

Claymore

Flashbangs

Marathon Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

Pain Killer

"AssRifle"

ACR w/ red dot

AA-12 w/ grip

Semtex

Flashbangs

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Last Stand Pro

Final Stand

"Douchebag"

SCAR-H w/ grenade launcher

G18 akimbo

Claymore

Stun Grenade

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Last Stand Pro

Matyrdom

:smilielol5: +rep

I dont think the developers should've included it either. I don't like it. But the fact of the matter is that alot of players use it. So you have to adapt. Otherwise if you dont and you're 10ft within an enemy, he'll more than likely knife you before you get your first shot off. You shouldn't blame the players for the developers integrating it into the game. You're a fool if you don't realize that.

A lot of players do use it. And most people (like myself) do adapt during the course of the game, but sometimes the objective of whatever game you are playing calls for you to be in tight quarters if you want to win. And that gives a huge advantage to people who use it. It has nothing to do with lack of ability, lack of preparedness, or willingness to adapt, it has to do with certain gameplay styles and the addition of this perk used together make bad players far better than they should be. When these people are on maps like wasteland, they are generally awful because there isn't anywhere for them to run around a corner at you.

And no one here has blamed the players. I would use it if I sucked at CoD. It's all been said that using commando is douchey because it gives bad players an unfair advantage. That lies solely with the creators, and I think everyone is well aware of that. Which is why a lot of people are starting to look forward to the new Treyarch CoD and are sick of this one.

Archived