• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Price is Right

Dpantherman

ok I don't watch that often, but both showcases are awesome. usually one is fantastic (trips, and cool stuff) and the other is something like a bedroom suit. this time one is a vacation, jet ski, and 2 ipads. and the other is 3 hdtvs, a new leather sofa, and a new car.

i mean i could see how the first is alot better than the other, but both sound pretty cool in their own right, unlike previously

ok I don't watch that often, but both showcases are awesome. usually one is fantastic (trips, and cool stuff) and the other is something like a bedroom suit. this time one is a vacation, jet ski, and 2 ipads. and the other is 3 hdtvs, a new leather sofa, and a new car.

i mean i could see how the first is alot better than the other, but both sound pretty cool in their own right, unlike previously

A couple weeks ago the first showcase was a car and a trip or something so the person bid thinking "the second showcase can't get any better than this." Wrong. The next showcase was a Porsche Cayenne. Much better than the Hyundai the other lady bid on. Cayenne lady won and came within less than 1000 of winning both.

Archived