• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

roomate wanted in DC

TheSaint

My response:

Hi. I am very interested in renting the room. And the $850.00 a month sounds very reasonable. I don't have much furniture so I won't take up much space. If the location is right, it could be perfect for me.

A little bit about myself. I am a very quiet person and spend most of my time studying. I work part time also for the government. I enjoy watching some tv including American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and the Bachelor. My favorite sports are badminton and synchronized swimming.

I do have a few questions regarding the checklist on the bathroom door. I don't have a problem of keeping a record of my bowel movements. But I am a little confused. Should I record my bowel movements I have when I'm not at the apartment? And does diarrihea count? What about enemas?

Also, every other weekend, I like to invite about 10 to 15 of my friends over and have a bowel movement contest. You would be welcome to join us. We all sit around all weekend and see who can create the biggest bowel movement. We take pictures of them and post them on our FaceBook pages. The top two winners get to be the captains of the teams for Sunday's Main Event. The two teams then face-off in the living room and we have a snowball fight with snow balls made from our bowel movements we have created all weekend. If you are worried about the mess, we can always move the Main Event to the kitchen.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you, "roomie", and I can't wait to move in. Should I bring any toilet paper or do you have that covered?

Anyway, Go Heels!

Sincerely,

Jbro.

Archived