• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

tried jack3d today

Saint J

Straight creatine supplements should not be taken for long run results. Take supplements that have creatine in them as an addition. Creatine ruins muscle tone in the long run like Razzy stated.

Also, I'd recommend N.O. Explode by BSN. Lasts throughout the entire workout, and then you are still focused afterwards. I stack all my supplements. I take N.O. Explode, Nitrix, Cellmass, and Syntha-6. I'm a pretty dedicated BSN guy though.

hits you with a weird buzzed feeling almost instantly, it didn't seem to last through my whole work out though. maybe i need to up my scoops, i dunno.

also, creatine is amazing.

Hopefully you got the Lemon Lime and not the Tropical Punch....I don't know why but I notice a big difference in the way the two mix and performance.

I usually put 3 scoops in a water bottle as I leave work and drink it on the way to the gym. When I get to the gym, I usually add one more scoop and refill the bottle. Might be a bit of an overkill but I have been using it for quite awhile and I think your body starts to react to it less the more you use it. I really need to cycle off it for awhile but I just can't stop!!!! Actually just mixed some up and am on the way to the gym now.

Straight creatine supplements should not be taken for long run results. Take supplements that have creatine in them as an addition. Creatine ruins muscle tone in the long run like Razzy stated.

Also, I'd recommend N.O. Explode by BSN. Lasts throughout the entire workout, and then you are still focused afterwards. I stack all my supplements. I take N.O. Explode, Nitrix, Cellmass, and Syntha-6. I'm a pretty dedicated BSN guy though.

i'm only taking it for one cycle

i'm only taking it for one cycle

That's good then. I know some guys who roll with 1 cycle ever 3-4 months, and they don't seem to have any negative results from it. But I know some who stay on it continuously, and it just gets progressively worse. They won't admit that it's because of the creatine either.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived