• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Cup gathering in Charlotte

pstall

I suggest getting there about 3hrs or earlier before. Word of caution to the casual fan. If you wear something US related, expect major heckling from the Brits.

If you come in wearing these, they will take you in as one of their own and buy you a pint

austin_1_6.jpg

The owner told me they are bringing tv's out in the courtyard. Im going tomorow during lunch or so and scope it out some more.

Foodwise it's a pub but I will double check on that.

Husker is IN a wedding. And I have to show some restraint and not send him any updates of the match.

I will post some more details tomorrow.

yeah, check the grub..website says something about food from Eggheads...whatever that means.

Jack off Jacks? Its in my hood. If the limeys are gonna be there, i might have to go. Ill bring a sack of soap for you guys.

If Jack off Jacks is Jackelope Jacks then yes. You will have a good time. Last WC there had to of been a couple hundred people there. Everyone drinking and singing. A lot of fun. They did run out of food though. Hopefully they are better prepared for this one.

If Jack off Jacks is Jackelope Jacks then yes. You will have a good time. Last WC there had to of been a couple hundred people there. Everyone drinking and singing. A lot of fun. They did run out of food though. Hopefully they are better prepared for this one.

I watch a lot of football there. They piss me off. Cant figure out how to work the TVs, they play the jukebox during games if the panthers arent on..etc..

Next year, im watching at Whiskey Warehouse. Anyway, might check out jacks next weekend.

Yeah i tried to watch NFL up there as well and it sucks. A buddy of mine told me the owner read that if you play loud music people drink more so thats why its always so loud. They play the sound for the soccer matches though and at halftime they play English football songs. It's really a lot of fun. I might come up to your spot for one of the USA game's pstall. I will be pulling for them as well. Just not on saturday.

Archived