• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you could have been the lead character in a movie

The Saltman

I'd want to do a Biography of Robert Capa. He really had an interesting life; His story kind of parallels The Hurt Locker.

He was a combat photographer (was the only photographer to go in with the first wave on D-Day), and then he would come back to the US and hang out with Hollywood celebrities (he was the love of Ingrid Bergmann's life, so I would get to bang the modern day equivalent). Just the dual nature of his life; he could have lived the life of a Hollywood celebrity, but gave it up because he was addicted to the adrenaline rush of war. He died when he stepped on a landmine in Vietnam. Fascinating guy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Right. They can't trade him. And there's a better chance he'll be on the roster next year than Dalton, who would likely want more money as a starter rather than a backup.  Come on man. They brought Bryce in for one drive while down 40-7. They really shouldn't have even passed the ball. 3 runs and a punt. I'm sure that's how Bryce approached those garbage backup minutes. Even though it really is similar to his normal. Again, not about Bryce becoming the guy. It's about prepping for 2025. 2024 is done. 
    • He's already gone brother. You don't bench him the way they did and talk about things the way they do without making it abundantly clear that is indeed the case. There's no hate for either QB. They both stink. The team stinks. The roster has thrown in the towel. We're dead in the water for the time being. Bryce Young won't be here near season and at this point Andy probably won't either. We need to fully reset the QB room and from there rebuild this thing from the ground up.