• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guy Talk--Women trouble (Warning: Some Photos NSFW)

Dpantherman

Oh, because the "5 steps to profit" thing pretty much started there back in the golden age of the internet. Either that or it came from the spawning hell that is 4chan. :lol:

i think i got it from 4chan. although ive never been there before either. ;)

back to op....

if you are trying to meet women pick one of these items, 2 if you are ready to get laid the same day, all three if you are already wearing the condom

1. baby

2. puppy

3. crutches

back to op....

if you are trying to meet women pick one of these items, 2 if you are ready to get laid the same day, all three if you are already wearing the condom

1. baby

2. puppy

3. crutches

Or if you're Ted Bundy and you're trying to lure them into your car.

I was the same way at your age, dude. I couldn't decide if I was afraid of success (what will I talk to her about if she says yes) or failure (what if she says no, then every time I face her we'll both know). Basically, the guys in 40 Year Old Virgin put it best...you can't put the pussy on a pedestal.

I had my heart broken twice in recent years. In between, I did the internet dating thing and I must have dated 100 women in a three year span. I'm not kidding. At one time I had two girls in Charlotte, one in Greenville and one in High Point. If any one of them called me I could talk to them for one to two hours very easily. If you had told the me at your age that 15 years later I would ever be "that guy", I would have said you were nuts. I never ever thought I'd be able to talk to women.

Here's the secret....Listen. Make the conversation about her, but not the obsession. Talk to her like she's worth getting to know. You'll be surprised, most of the time she is. There are some that will annoy the crap out of you, but you live and learn. Get to the point where you are not sitting there afraid to dial her number. As long as you're in that state, you might as well forget it because you're only going to weird her out. If you can master the skill of listening to women, you will have hot female friends, hot female lovers, hot female neighbors checking you out, wondering what your secret is. On down the line.

Or if you're Ted Bundy and you're trying to lure them into your car.

true...but think about it!

if I lived near a really nice, popular park/beach area....I would start a small business, renting out puppies...no hot chick can resist a cute little puppy...and it's a great ice breaker!

true...but think about it!

if I lived near a really nice, popular park/beach area....I would start a small business, renting out puppies...no hot chick can resist a cute little puppy...and it's a great ice breaker!

What do you do once the puppy grows up and it's not so cute anymore?

Archived