• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guy Talk--Women trouble (Warning: Some Photos NSFW)

Dpantherman

To kind of echo what Cat was saying...

Don't make yourself the target of someone else's attention... You need to identify the target and go get it...

Set your sights on someone who interests you... You have to identify what you are looking for first though...

If it is sex you want, go to a bar or a club. If it is a relationship you want, go to a bookstore or a library, or a coffee house, or even look around your own favorite hangouts (assuming those aren't bars or clubs).

If you make yourself the target by waiting around for a woman to approach you, you're setting yourself up for failure down the road. You'll be run over before you know it, if a relationship begins, and in the end you'll regret being so passive.

As far as stepping your game up... Learn how to be funny... Make uncomfortable or awkward moments funny, in turn, making them comfortable and normal... I also echo the musical suggestions, however, don't overdo it...

It is all about making yourself interesting.

You can achieve that any number of ways. Just remember not to overdo anything. IE Be a funny guy, but know when to get serious. Be intelligent but not condescending. Be yourself, but realize that you are unique and not everyone else is like you.

get married.

I have about 3 women friends who I know would jump my bones if I wanted it. And I'm not even good looking.

(What do you mean that sounds backwards?)

this is very true also

a married man is seen as secure and stable to most women... They see the attractiveness of promising your entire world to someone else...

That said, where the hell were you womenz when I was single!?!???!? lol

-go to a party

-find drunk chicks

-lie about everything (age, job, money, etc)

-???

-profit

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

You really don't need a relationship messing with getting your education and this could be a nice option...

this is what I've learned over the years...although, I still don't practice it as I can promise you, I am the most shy person you'll ever meet...at first anyway!

There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance...push that line! Ladies, you can jump in and tell me I am wrong if I am, but I am pretty sure one of the traits a woman finds the most attractive in a man is confidence and the more the merrier as long as you aren't arrogant!

Archived