• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guy Talk--Women trouble (Warning: Some Photos NSFW)

Dpantherman

Yeah, I mean if that's the case dpanther you pretty much said it yourself. You've always waited for them to come to you. If you just want to get play, you just have to go and get them. Very few girls are going to throw themselves at you unless you're extremely good looking or theyre extremely drunk :D If you feel the slightest sign, just pursue. The worst that can happen isn't a very bad thing. Unless she has mace. Or a taser.

ok folks, time to get real here. For some reason Im not getting noticed by the ladies. I get asked all the time if I have a girlfriend and people seem surprised (for some reason) that I say no. Im average I would say, but I don't speak much. I always want the girls to come to me, but it ain't happening. Im sure all of you smart a**es (and I mean that in the most polite way) have some advice for me. :D

Most girls wont come to you. You have to go find them and then pursue. Rarely do any of my gfs go up to guys. Also make sure you aren't putting a "i'm to good for you or don't talk to me vibe out there".

Put yourself out there, make the first move and learn to deal with rejection. Not everyone is going to want to date you and that is OK.

* pretty much all girls like mysterious guys. It's been shown scientifically. Also if you have a fb profile and these girls will be your fb friends put a pic up showing you from the side or doing something you are interested in like holding a guitar or a football or something.

-go to a party

-find drunk chicks

-lie about everything (age, job, money, etc)

-???

-profit

If you're cute this will work, it would also make you a complete douche. I I guess if you can live with that then whatever...

If you're cute this will work, it would also make you a complete douche. I I guess if you can live with that then whatever...

oh you dont need to be cute for it to work.

and i thought it wasnt douchey, its what typical college guys do.

oh you dont need to be cute for it to work.

and i thought it wasnt douchey, its what typical college guys do.

There must be a lot of douchebags in college. And if you want the girls to be hot then you need to be cute.

There must be a lot of douchebags in college. And if you want the girls to be hot then you need to be cute.

yes.

and OP said nothing about pulling in a 10. you need experience with 5s and 6s before you get that 10 anyway. :thumbsup:

Archived